Thursday, April 17, 2014

Changes and Updates


Hey you guys! I know it's been a really long time since my last post and I'm super sorry! A lot has been happening these last few weeks and a ton of changes to my life and I hope you all still support what I'm doing!
I am still modeling, still in love with makeup, still work for Vans and still plan on blogging on CALLMEKATIEE but something new in my life, is that I have an opportunity of a lifetime to be an apprentice and business partner with an amazing tattoo artist and I'm not turning it down. A lot of things are still in the works that we won't be releasing information about till we are totally ready.
My New Direction:
My new direction in life has definitely gone from a boring, doing the same thing everyday to adventurous, exciting, acceptance and happiness, something that I haven't had in a very long time. I have people who support me 100% and are like a second family to me who have welcomed me into their lives and I couldn't be happier. Though I will be very busy, I'll actually be starting a YouTube channel that won't be CALLMEKATIEE but will be called KatieImperial where I'll be vlogging everyday so people can take a look into my life and see how hard myself and business partners work to make our dreams come true. 
I hope you guys still remain my viewers and friends with this new direction!
New Business Email:
katieimperial.official@gmail.com


XOXO
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment