Thursday, May 22, 2014

Where Have I Been!? Photo Shoots, Tattoos and More :)

I can't believe I'm saying this, the long awaited and well anticipated launch of my shots from GKR Photography.
Photo Credit: GKR Photography
Photographer: The Amazing and Ever so Talented GABBY RUDDICK!

THIS IS WHERE I've Been!
The "GKR Photography" on the top picture basically says it all! Gabby Ruddick, the photographer asked me to come shoot with her at The Art Institute of Colorado in Denver in a studio! Now, I have minimal experience in a studio environment and honestly I learned so much from Gabby since she's also a model! I was nervous, I'm not gonna lie. But, we literally had so much fun and I'm glad that I got to meet Gabby and become a homie. This is probably the most positive post and debut ever but I do need a good outlet to talk about some new things on my body! *gasp*
So, this is new! Honestly, I'm a big believer of expressing yourself with tattoos and Peter Quinones at Imperial Tattoo Studio did amazing on this. It's not done yet by any means I'm still working on the shop as much as I can between working for Vans, which will settle down when the studio is completely 100% done and divide my time between Imperial Tattoo Studio and Vans, ya know what I mean? If you live in Colorado you gotta come and check Imperial Tattoo Studio when the opening launch happens! You can find the studio on Instagram at "imperialtattoostudio" just search it and you'll find it! 
Meaning Behind it:
The meaning behind my tattoo is really personal but I'll tell you anyways since my viewers need to know why I've gotten a big skull and roses growing out of it. I know it looks a little intimidating and that's just my look and the tattoo is beautiful. So, the skull means like "the death of all the negative things that I had and am still going through" yet it still has something beautiful. The roses and random leaves growing out of the skull mean "that out of every negative that kicks you down something positive and beautiful can come out of such a horrible experience." This is literally the most meaningful tattoo to me. Of course I'm gonna sleeve it out with roses but that will come in another blog post!

I hope you enjoyed these little "Where I'm at and What I'm Working on post! There will be more posts talking about my Summer Beauty Essentials, How I achieved my Photoshoot Makeup, meaning behind my other tattoos and the most important one CYBER BULLYING!

Don't Forget to Hit Me Up on Social Media!
Instagram: katieImperial 
Instagram: imperialtattoostudio 
Twitter: kallmekatiee 
Like Me on FaceBook: Callmekatie

Love You Guys!
More Posts Coming Soon, I PROMISE ❤️

XOXO,
Katie 





No comments:

Post a Comment