Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Let's Talk Tuesday :)

So, I've been slacking hardcore on my blog, I know. But, lately I've been having some personal issues that have really brought me down and until a few days ago, I've learned just to brush things off and ignore the rumors that are nowhere near truth because my family, close friends and I know the complete truth. 
BUT, on a lighter note I've done some vamping on my Fan Page and Instagram yet again :) out with the old and in with new is what I like to say, so for now you can find my fan page by searching "Katie McBride" and my profile picture is this picture :) please don't mistake my personal account by my fan page!
Now, let's talk Instagram. My new user name is katie.kolorado and I'll be going into depth as to why everything is changing in my next post! Anyways, I'll talk to you all tomorrow!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment