Saturday, June 28, 2014

Success

Lately, I've heard a lot about success used as being beyond financially stable and to be honest I can see where people can see that as success. Maybe it is for them in their own perspective and that's the way they measure or compare themselves whether "they're more successful" than either me or someone else. To me, success is setting goals for yourself, accomplishing them, setting even more goals for the future, not worrying about anyone but yourself and not comparing what you make to someone else.
Let's say you have a musician(s) who touch hearts and change lives with their music, yet they're completely broke and you take a business owner who has nothing but conned and cheated people out of money that they don't have and that basically steal money from people who are struggling financially, yet he measures his stacks of money to the musician. Now, who do you think is more "successful?" 
To me, it's not about the money. In order for me to feel successful is helping and changing either one life or thousands of lives. I want everyone to think long and hard about whether success is being financially stable or setting goals for yourself, help changing the world and having your heart feel complete. Tell me what success is ultimately about, money or being genuinely happy. I'm not saying money can be a part of success but stomping on others just for a check is called greed and is that success? 

This is a very short post! I am working on a Summer Lookbook stay posted!

XOXO

Don't forget to follow me on Social Media!
Instagram: the_katiee
Facebook: like and search my Fan Page by searching Katie McBride
Twitter: kallmekatiee 
Email: katiemcbride.business@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment