Friday, February 27, 2015

How I got my Eyelashes to Grow.

My Lash Hack:
My lashes have been wimpy my whole entire life, they're sparse and grow straight down and even though I curl my eyelashes and put multiple coats of mascara every day, when I take my mascara off my eyes. I realize how little and stumpy the lashes are. 
My secret is to simply moisturize the lashes with Tea Tree oil and gently run my finger across my lashes for an even coat, then massage it into the lashes for 1-2 minutes.
You can purchase tea tree oil pretty much everywhere but I purchase mine at Sally's Beauty Supplies. I'll insert a picture below  if you'd like to purchase the same brand as me. Some people recommend to put Vaseline on the top of the lash line and even though it does hydrate your lashes, Tea Tree oil in my opinion is safer versus Vaseline chemicals being put on your eyes. Oh! Please do this before bed, you don't want to look like an oily grease monster!


No comments:

Post a Comment