Saturday, August 2, 2014

Going With YOUR Gut.

Family, friends, acquaintances, co-workers, etc. will always tell you to do something because THEY think that's what's best for you. But, what if you don't think it's right? Do you do it or do you not?

Coming from experience, here's my advice. It sounds so cheesy but, go with your gut. If you're not 100% for sure if it's the right thing to do and second/third/fourth/fifth guess yourself and YOU are not passionate about it, then don't do it. Weigh it out, something else will come around where you want to put your heart, soul and time into the specific thing. Opportunities come and go but don't take every opportunity if it doesn't feel "right." Don't continue to do something when you're not having it because that's waiting your time. Look at the people who make a ton of money but they're not happy and pretty much hate their lives. Prevent that from happening and nip it in the bud. You shouldn't feel bad for not doing something because you're trying to be influenced by the people around you. 

The way I live my life now is very different from the way I lived in high school and even after high school. People told me to go to college, get my degree and then get a job by a hope and a prayer. My heart wasn't into going to college, I got a job and I've found things that I'm passionate about. I'm passionate about my job, I'm passionate about modeling, I love this blog and I'm passionate about YouTube even if I only have two subscribers. But you know what? That's okay, it doesn't discourage me because I'm confident in what I'm doing. I want to change lives, I love fashion and I love showing the world about who I am because I want to be in inspiration and a role model like "bubzbeauty" and Michelle Phan. If I can just change one life in a positive way, that's all I care about. I want to show people that whatever you want, you can achieve. It might take awhile but that's okay, as long as you love what you're doing. Go for it! 

Stop letting people try to influence you, their intentions might not be in the right place and just want you out of the picture so they can move ahead and that is messed up. Basically, just do what you love and stick with it if your heart and soul is in it 100%. Don't listen to others, listen to your gut and heart. 

Sorry I've been a little MIA but, my laptop has bit the dust and I'm just trying to save up for a new one! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and subscribe to my YouTube channel. All info will be down below.

Instagram: itskatielafleur 
Twitter: kallmekatiee 
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/callmekatiee 
YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/user/itskatielafleur 

Much love!
XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment