Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Thought Process of My Birth Mom

Photo Credit: DivineSkye Photography

Now, we all know that I was adopted into a family at 9 days old. But I get the question "Why were you adopted?" Or comments like "Your Birth Mom gave you up because she didn't love and want you" or things like "You were a mistake, you shouldn't of been born" kind of things that particular statement was from incredibly ignorant and uneducated people. 

The thing is, I was put up for adoption because my Birth Mom did love me, with all of her heart. She gave me life and a life I believe is no mistake. She loved me enough to put her feelings and love aside and think about what a couple could give me versus what she could give me. She could give me love, yes that's a fact but she didn't have the income to provide for a new born, child and teenager at the time. She did what was best for me and for her to do that, I can't thank her enough for choosing the couple that she did because they're amazing, loving, supportive, responsible, genuine and funny people. 

Margie, if you ever read my blog, I am so thankful that you gave me life and put me into a couples life to complete their family. I hope to meet you one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment