Monday, October 20, 2014

Behind the Scenes and Some Random Talk.

Test Shots
Waiting for people to pass by 
Getting caught doing the chicken dance
Just hanging out in Denver

All Behind the Scenes Footage and Pictures were taken by Rachel McFadden


A lot of people have been asking why the past couple of months I've avoided the interwebs aka YouTube and BlogSpot and that's because I've just been trying to find myself. I went through like a "breakup" I guess is the word to use, even though I wouldn't consider it as a relationship and I looked at how public of a person I am and how open I am with people. I kind of just stepped back and asked myself if everything I was doing was right for me. I realized everything that I'm doing in my life is everything I ever wanted when I was a kid. Maybe things worked out for the better? I mean I got to shoot with a cool up and coming photographer and the riders at Barnum North Bike Park! Pictures are coming soon!  



No comments:

Post a Comment