Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Modeling Story and Ultimate Dream

Photo Credit: DivineSkye Photography
Photographer: Megan Lunsford

Taking the Leap:
My first actual big photo shoot that I had was back in 2011 with Sharon Arnoldi Photography and let me tell you, I've became a totally different person after this shoot. I began to accept myself for who I am, love myself and tell myself that I'm beautiful. 
Photo Credit: Sharon Arnoldi Photography
Photo Credit: Sharon Arnoldi Photography
Photo Credit: Sharon Arnoldi Photography 
This particular shoot, sparked my interest even more, raised my self esteem and began to really get into model for fun. 

DivineSkye Photography: 
I'm sure you've seen all my photo credits from DivineSkye Photography and after my very first photo shoot with Megan Lunsford (the owner) I had a turning point in my "career" as a model. After our first shoot, I knew that modeling as a career was my ultimate dream! 
Photo Credit: DivineSkye Photography
Photo Credit: DivineSkye Photography
Seriously, as soon as I saw these pictures, I was incredibly proud of myself for making the move to ask Megan if I could model for her and I couldn't thank her enough!


My Ultimate Dream:
I'm not going to lie, to be a model as my career is my biggest dream. Modeling, is one of the most amazing feelings ever. To be in front of a camera, wearing a cute outfit, having your make up and hair done is literally what makes me the happiest.
Ever since I can remember, I always loved being in front of a camera. My Mom took so many pictures of me and did pretty much on a daily basis to document my life. I loved posing, looking cute and when the film was developed and seeing pictures of me is one of my fondest memories. 
My ultimate and hands down the biggest dream of mine is to model for Vans, Pacsun and any big brand! Since I've been working for Vans, there are always gigantic new canvases of girls modeling the collection for the season and that's ultimately what I want in life. I want to be known as a Vans Girl and be on a canvas or magazine to see I've caught my dream. If I could do that for any brand, I'd be honored and even more honored if it was for Vans because I do work for them and seeing my face in Pacsun campaign or anything like that would be so awesome. Some day, I will achieve my dream. 

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment