Sunday, February 16, 2014

Vans Sk8Hi Slims in (Leather) Black/True White Review

Vans Sk8Hi Slims in (Leather) Black/True White 
Retail Price:~$75.00



I don't even know where to start with these shoes! I absolutely adore them and are definitely going to be my new staple shoes for the rest of Winter, Spring and Summer! These are the Vans Sk8Hi Slims in (Leather) Black/True White and this is my review! As some of you might know, I work for Vans but this review on these are 100% honest! 

The Back Story: Through the almost two years I have been with Vans, I've really seen how much their fashion for women has become more on trend and stylish with their apparel besides just Logo T-Shirts, Zip-Up Hoodies, a few cute pieces and just regular skinny jeans! Needless to say this Spring collection doesn't have one thing I dislike! This collection is edgy, just the way I like it! When I saw that we had all these new things, I got very excited, let's just say that! With this 2014 Spring Collection these leather Sk8Hi Slims took me by surprise and I decided to pick these bad boys up the other day because I HAD to have them!

My Review: These Sk8Hi Slims I feel like really capture my entire style which is edgy, authentic, classic, girly and definitely eclectic! It's a ton of different styles all into one, it's a very weird unpredictable combo but, somehow it all pairs great together! I love how the leather on these Sk8Hi Slims can bring edginess to an outfit without being too masculine or chunky. With my feet, shoes can easily make it break an outfit and will make my feet look chunky and disproportionate to my body. I am petite and wear either a 5-5.5 depending on the brand. With Vans, my definite size is a womens 5 since I have narrow feet and Vans do run about a half size bigger in comparison to a "True to Size" shoe. So, let's say I put an Authentic on, for me personally, the shoe will look very strange because of the thicker, chunky sole of the shoe. With these Sk8Hi Slims, I had my doubts about them looking good on me since they do have a thicker sole compared to what I normally wear which are the Authentic Lo Pros or Hadleys! But, to a pleasant surprise these Slims don't make me look disproportionate or make my feet look huge! These shoes have such great quality to them and are totally COMFORTABLE, I can't stress those two things enough! The leather is soft yet sturdy and not flimsy which is a must in my wardrobe since I am out doors, hiking up to bike parks tracking through mud sometimes! These shoes were made to be stylish, versatile and ready to take on any kind of situation since they do have the Waffle Grip on the bottom of the shoe which is great when you need traction! Yesterday, when I wore them to the bike park I tracked through the mud, when I got home I wiped them off with a damp paper towel and they totally look like I haven't wore them which is the best! I love everything about these shoes because they are handmade, great quality, affordable, edgy, stylish, totally comfortable and won't get trashed compared to some of my canvas shoes. If any of you stop at a Vans store and are wanting something a little edgy, I definitely recommend giving these a shot, you might not like them on display, but once you put them on, it's magic! 

P.S: Sorry for not posting in awhile! I've been super busy working on new content! Tell me what you guys want to see me review next! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment