Sunday, February 16, 2014

50 Things About Me :)

Photo Credit: Divineskye Photography
Location: Red Rocks Open Space
Outfit: Cream Lace Dress from Vans, pantyhose from Forever 21, Leopard Cardigan from Pacsun, Leopard Sk8Hi Wedges from Vans, Bunny Hat from Megan Lunsford, Belt from Forever 21

50 Things About Me! 

1.) My full name is Kaitlin Marie McBride
2.) I was born on September 11, 1994
3.) I am a Colorado native
4.) I love video games
5.) I am a musician and play 6 different instruments. 
6.) I was adopted into a family at 9 days old
7.) My Vietnamese name is Tahn Mae Do, it means "Brilliant Flower" 
8.) I was in marching band all through out High School
9.) I'm a germaphobe
10.) My favorite color is pink if you couldn't tell :)
11.) I love that I can street race and shift effortlessly without getting nervous
12.) I get my adrenaline rush from drifting and being irresponsible 
13.) Working on cars is one of my hobbies 
14.) I never got pulled over or have gotten a ticket in my '05 Hyundai Elantra GT Sedan that was modified 
15.) I swear that cops are out to get me in my '09 Hyundai Sonata
16.) My next car is a matte black '06 STI
17.) I get road rage. 
18.) I've liked the same person for almost 2 years
19.) I love Vans
20.) I'm a hopeless romantic but also jaded
21.) I know that I want to be in the beauty, fashion and social media industry
22.) I love modeling
23.) I was told I was 100% Vietnamese, I don't know if I believe that
24.) I'm extremely goofy and weird 
25.) I always voice my opinions and don't fear to at all
26.) I'm really loud and obnoxious
27.) I usually order a Chai Cream Frappachino at Starbucks
28.) Spring is my favorite season
29.) I love to make people feel awkward to laugh at their reaction 
30.) When I think something is funny, I laugh uncontrollably for a very long time
31.) I like to pull pranks, I'm the ultimate prankster
32.) Making dry ice bombs is the best
33.) I love four wheeling with my cousins in Kansas
34.) I absolutely love blogging because it gives me a since of freedom to express myself fully
35.) I have the mouth of a sailor 
36.) I know if there is ever a zombie apocalypse, I will not survive
37.) I think I'm funny at times
38.) I love movies
39.) My diet is mostly vegetarian but I do not consider myself a vegetarian
40.) Working out is one way I release anger and stress
41.) I was raised in a church and now that I'm older I have become agnostic
42.) I love working for Vans
43.) I love to talk, I never shut up
44.) My gold iPhone 5S is awesome 
45.) A few of my favorite bands and artists are A Day to Remember, Pierce the Veil, Mayday Parade, I See Stars, Sleeping With Sirens, There For Tomorrow, All Time Low, The Word Alive, A Skylit Drive, Bobby Darin, Nat "King" Cole, Elvis Presley, Kanye West and Drake. 
46.) I love classical music
47.) I'm passionate about fashion
48.) I want to be a good role model for my younger audience 
49.) I love to make a positive impact on people and helping others 
50.) I absolutely love life 

No comments:

Post a Comment