Sunday, June 29, 2014

Permanent Social Media Account Updates! :)

As you all know I've been revamping for CALLMEKATIEE and here are my new official accounts where I will be able to see everything! 

Find me by searching:
kallmekatiee
___________________________________

Find me by searching: 
the_katiee
___________________________________

Like me on my fan page by searching Katie McBride and you'll see my profile picture as this shot by GKR PHOTOGRAPHY

___________________________________
Now that I've made an email account strictly for CALLMEKATIEE and business my new email is katiemcbride.business@gmail.com

Now I saved the best and most exciting account for last, my new YouTube Channel! Find me by searching KatieDaily, you'll get to take a peek into my boring life, beauty product reviews, motivating others, fashion and so much more!  

Thank you to all my viewers you guys are my franily and thanks for sticking around even though I've been a little MIA!

XOXO
Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment