Monday, February 3, 2014

Holy Grail Product: Benefit Cosmetic's They're Real?! Mascara Review!!



I'm going to be real honest here, I've NEVER in my life have tried a mascara so life changing! I've tried Maybelline's The Falsies and pretty much every mascara on the drugstore market and they have always made my lashes droop and clump which is not my desired look or style. I'm a regular at Sephora and Ulta and I finally gave in about a year ago and have tested this mascara out for an entire year to give my personal review of it. Now, let's start from the beginning about my lashes. I was not born with long, thick, curly and beautiful lashes. My eyelashes are thin and grow straight down, which is so annoying, but it is very typical for Asians. I wouldn't say they're sparse... but they are fragile so, I definitely don't curl them everyday. In fact, Benefit's They're Real Mascara in black, does everything for me with two coats. It curls, lengthens and makes my lashes way more voluminous which is PERFECT. In this picture my eyebrows are only filled in and all I have is mascara on. Looking put together in a minimal amount of time for everyday is my kind of deal. I hope to review way more of Benefit Cosmetic's products on here and be 100% honest with all of you! I hope you guys have a great day! Don't forget to follow my Instagram @callmeekatiee it's my favorite social media site! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment