Monday, February 3, 2014

Cozy days and Cuddles with Cookie :)

Meet my Poodle Cookie!!


I believe you should all get to know me on a very personal level, I think y'all should know that I'm just a normal person just sharing my interests with the world. I want you guys to also see just the normal, weird, goofy, always taking selfies Katie because let's get real, that's just who I am! Every night, I plan on writing a post that breaks down my day, what I'm working on, what's on my mind and all of those kind of things, with a very not so formal way of typing and talking to all of you the way I'd talk in "real life." haha or even the way I would text some one! :P <---- (That's my favorite face to use!) But honestly, I woke up this morning, took this picture, started up my blog and really thought about what I wanted in life. I seriously thought I wouldn't have an audience at all and this would kind of be like my Facebook and within an hour I was over like 200 views. I am so so so thankful for all of you who take the time and read what I have to say and view my blog! It means so much to me and I really hope this whole thing turns out the way I hope it does! I know it's not going to be easy in any way but it's totally worth it. I'm going to pursue my dreams and so should everyone else :) Goodnight everyone! Talk to all y'all tomorrow!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment