Monday, February 3, 2014

Let's Talk Fashion.

Photo Credit: Divineskye Photography Photographer: Megan Lunsford
Outfit: Dress from Macys, Belt is from Target, and of course my staple Sk8 Hi Wedges from Vans
Makeup: MAC's Studio Fix in NW15, Revlon's Whipped Foundation for Contouring, Mabelline's Translucent Powder, Avon's Mineralized Bronzing Powder, MACs Mineralize Skin Finish in Porcelain Pink, Avon's 12 in 1 Pallete, Mary Kay's True Dimension Lipstick in Mystic Plum, Maybelline's Eye Studio Fix Gel Eyeliner in Black and Benefit Cosmetic's They're Real?! Mascara in Black.


I feel like my style is EVERYWHERE. Anything from really girly, to extremely edgy like in this picture is where my personal style is. There's no doubt that my style changes on an everyday basis, because that's what I think fashion is. Fashion to me is about expressing yourself and owning who you are as an individual. Getting inspiration from others and making it my own is in my opinion, the best thing you can ever do. What makes this particular outfit ME is the fact that I rock those leopard Sk8Hi Wedges by Vans because I absolutely love them. Loving new things that are different and that are set apart from the rest is individuality and that's what makes me I think, a "Vans Girl." Embracing what I have, being confident in myself, believing in myself and expressing myself through what I wear is true fashion and style. It isn't about having everything designer branded or anything like that. Being able to model what I seriously love is one of the biggest honors I have! Tell me what you think fashion is and what you think of this outfit! Don't forget to share this blog and follow me on Instagram @callmeekatiee

No comments:

Post a Comment