Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Hobbies!


Since it's the night time and I'm devoted to making a blog post every night before I go to bed to just rewind and talk to all of you, I just wanted to talk about my hobbies since all there is outside is snow see! 
It's so terrible! But the thing that I absolutely love about living in Colorado is that I LOVE snowboarding! I started snowboarding when I was probably eight years old and is a hobby that helps me escape reality and gives me a sense of freedom. 

I also really love makeup, trying new products and playing with it! It's art to me and makes me so relaxed and calm. I love to get dolled up before lets say a "date" and watching a guys face be really impressed by me getting cleaned up so well because I am a pretty big tomboy too! 
I'm really kind of a germaphobe and hate getting dirty. But, when it comes to working on cars and street racing, that's my adrenaline rush. It's what clears my mind completely and what keeps me sane. There's no better feeling revving up an engine and flying through gears and no, I do not mean just hitting the gas pedal. I mean driving a manual! I feel like I'm kind of just known as this "beauty guru" if you will and only into fashion but seriously I love getting down to the nitty, gritty and messy part of working on cars. This my full control, power, freedom, confidence, fun and total "mind clearer!" I love the empowerment I get with having a car with a twin turbo and something I can throw around corners and go full throttle up a mountain!  Subaru STIs have my heart!! Tell me what you all love to do! :) good night you guys! I hope you like getting to know me!! 

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment